In mid-May during FORM, Arcosanti highs are in the upper-70s to mid-80s. The lows are in the 40s. Arcosanti is in the desert, so prepare for possible winds throughout the day and night. Arcosanti is paved and designed to be traveled through at ease; feel free to climb structures but be sure to not disturb residents. The canyons surrounding Arcosanti are good for experienced hikers and provide stellar views of the desert.
Articles in this section
- What's the best time to arrive and leave?
- What time does FORM Arcosanti end each day?
- How/when can I check-in & out?
- Can I leave and return?
- Can I stay off-site in an RV, hotel, etc?
- Is camping included in the experience fee?
- Will camping gear be available for purchase / what does it cost?
- Are there bathrooms and showers at FORM?
- My question isn't here.. who do I contact?
- What items am I prohibited from bringing?