NOTE THAT ALL OF THE THE BELOW INFO & MORE WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR WELCOME PACK, COMING SOON :)
Arcosanti is approximately 60 miles north of Phoenix, via the I-17N freeway. Take exit 262 onto Cordes Lake Road, where there will be marked check-signs leading to the Parkcosanti Check-in Area & Parking Lot. Here you will check-in, receive your credentials, and then board a charter bus shuttle with your belongings that will take you to Arcosanti (15 min ride).
- Parking is included in your Patron Package, there will be no added fee when you arrive to park.
- The Parkcosanti Check-in Area & Parking Lot will be guarded by FORM security all weekend.
- There will be a FORM shuttle van running on the hour from 10am-2:30am that will take you from Arcosanti back to Parkcosanti (and vice versa) if you need to get to your car, leave, etc..
During the check-out period on Monday, between 6am-12pm, shuttle buses will be running between Arcosanti and the parking lot.
RESERVE AN ARRIVAL AIRPORT SHUTTLE FROM PHX TO ARCOSANTI:
If flying in, we recommend you book a charter bus shuttle ride from Phoenix Sky Harbor to Cordes Junction through Arizona Shuttle. Their charter bus shuttles run from 6:15am - 12:15am, leaving every half hour in the morning & every hour in the afternoon & evening. For an exact schedule of pickups and drop-off times, visit this page. Booking instructions:
- Go to bit.ly/ArizonaShuttle
- Select “Arrival Reservations”
- Select “One Way”
- Enter “Chevron Cordes Junction” as the Drop Off Location
- Submit remaining details and a $35 payment
This 45-60 minute charter bus shuttle will take you from PHX Airport to a Cordes Junction Chevron gas station that’s 1 block walking distance from the Parkcosanti Check-in Area & Parking Lot (there will be signs directing you). There will also be a FORM bus stopping at this Chevron station every 20 minutes that will pick you up and shuttle you to the check-in area. After checking in and receiving your credentials, you will board a FORM shuttle bus that will take you on a 15 minute ride into Arcosanti.
Note that check-in is on Friday only, from 11am-12am (midnight).
RESERVE A MONDAY DEPARTURE SHUTTLE FROM ARCOSANTI TO PHX AIRPORT:
If flying out, FORM offers it's own departure charter bus shuttles on Monday morning that run straight from FORM Arcosanti to PHX Airport. Departure shuttle passes for either 6am, 9am, or 12pm can be purchased IN ADVANCE at: bit.ly/FormDepartureShuttle
Please note that you must leave Arcosanti by 12pm on Monday.